I take a limited number of commissions for works on canvas influenced by my previous work. Pricing begins at $200 and is based on size of the piece. Please examine my collections here, and my Instagram feed, for a sense of my style and palettes. I would love to create a piece for you that speaks to your preferences as they dance with my fun and free style. If you would like a piece substantially different from the work you have seen in my portfolio I am happy to refer you to an artist that is more aligned with your vision. Below are the answers to common questions. If after reviewing them you would like to explore a commission, please feel free to email me and I will send you a detailed questionnaire and provide a quote for you in response.
- A nonrefundable deposit of 50% of the final price is collected before any initial studies or work begins. You are under no obligation to purchase the painting if you aren't happy with the end result. Should you choose not to purchase the painting, the deposit is nonrefundable. Once the FINAL balance, the remaining 50% of the total cost, is paid I provide no refunds, credits or exchanges.
- If for any reason either party cancels the commission after the initial studies have been completed but before the canvas has been started, I will provide a refund of the Deposit. less $100. This $100 fee covers my time consulting, creating, and materials used.
- Prior to submitting a deposit you will be provided with an estimated completion time. Actual completion time can be as many as 4 weeks on either side of that estimated date. If you have a deadline based on a special occasion please make that clear in advance so that I can work with you to meet your goals.
- Every piece is unique and I will not copy exactly any of my previous pieces. However, I am happy to create a different version of an existing painting, containing the similarities that you love but still unique! I do not engage in EXACT color matching. However I am happy to use your reference colors.
- All commissioned works are on canvas. I do not accept commissions on other substrates, including paper.
- Shipping costs are determined by many factors including locations, shipper, size and weight of the canvas, etc. and are not included in the original quote. Substantially sized pieces will require significant shipping preparation and cost. If you are not local to the DC area for pickup please factor these things in to your plans.
- I will create commissioned pieces on site under special circumstances. Please inquire.